Haberfield is a glorious Italian village full of small family businesses with all the ingredients for a feast. We explore delicatessens full of olives, cheeses, small-goods, olive oil, aged vinegar, pasta and sauces; a bakery famous for crusty pane di casa bread and arancini; a fresh pasta maker; artisan cheese maker, some of the best Italian fruit and vegetables and a perfect handmade chocolate shop. We enjoy a generous lunch of homemade pasta, wood-fired pizza & salads including wine (of course!) and finish with a specialist liqueur shop. Magnifico!
Tour meets in Haberfield
- The warmth of our Italian hosts
- Meeting passionate shop-owners and tasting many new flavours
- Learning how to use key ingredients with our guide to a Cheat’s Italian Dinner Party
- Lunch with pasta, pizza and wine
- A visit to Italy from mid morning to mid afternoon