Discover some of the most delicious Lebanese food and ingredients in Punchbowl, visiting our favourite butcher, baker, emporium, chocolate and nut shop, a pizza place like no other, using toppings of za’atar (oregano, sumac and sesame seeds) lahm bajeen (lamb and spices) and many more. Enjoy coffee to start, a sampling of the best falafel in town, plus many tastings as well as a banquet lunch. The grand finale is a palace of delicious sweets. A truly fabulous introduction to these great flavours.
Tour meets in Punchbowl
- Learning about many new ingredients and how to use them
- Genuine warm welcomes from family owned businesses
- Our Lebanese guide opening up new delicious worlds and sharing food and culture
- Eating like a local in one of our “finds”
- Taking home many treats for family and friends