A day trip to Asia and a great way to learn about Vietnamese food and culture, exotic ingredients and a vibrant colourful part of Sydney. Start with tea and Vietnamese pho and learn about the many herbs used in this beautiful fresh cuisine and the sauces and spices that make it sing. With local guides, we introduce you to some of the best shops, huge emporiums, sweets and fruits and butchers before settling in to a light late lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant. So much fun!
Tour meets in Cabramatta
- Our guides familiarise you with this wonderful suburb, sharing all the best places you’ll want to come back to.
- Start with a brunch of pho – PLUS late lunch!
- Experience many tastes from roast pork and crackling to heavenly tropical fruit and wild colourful desserts
- Get all the ingredients you’ll need to create your own Vietnamese banquet at home
- Learn to eat like a local and where to get the best fabrics, cooking pots, and enjoy Vietnamese coffee.
Here’s a Link to a youtube video two of our guests produced on a recent tour.